...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Time to Keep Tasha Tudor's Memory Alive




I am a BIG fan of Tasha Tudor. I remember reading her books when I was young, and it's been such a joy being able to experience the world she created all over again with my son.

I found it fitting to share some of her illustrations and books, as August 28th would have been her 94th birthday.

A Time to Keep is my favorite. I love to celebrate the seasons, and wish I could do so in the manner that she had. Simple, but with such charm and style!





It just wouldn't be right if we didn't celebrate the fall season by spending some time with Pumpkin Moonshine. I love the harvest season, and this book reminds me of this time growing up in the country.


If you've not read anything by Tasha Tudor, please do so. It doesn't matter if you're nine or ninety, I'm certain you would be as captivated by her illustrations and storytelling as I am!




1 comment:

  1. My entire childhood was enchanted because of A Time To Keep.

    ReplyDelete