...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Gingerbread Man Christmas Tree

Remember a few months ago when I said I was making my Gingerbread man ornaments? Well- here they are... sort of.
Aren't they just the cutest? Funny thing about these little guys- an accidental stop by Gabriel Brothers one blustery November day resulted in scoring five of these ornaments for 25 cents each. I would have gotten so many more, but this other lady snatched up the rest before I even had a chance to get any more! I had to ask her if I could just have one of hers, so that I would have five.

It's the closest I ever came to getting into a brawl in a department store! But finding these alleviated the need for me to make any... and my hand-crafted jobbers weren't any where near as adorable!

(As you can see, I still do not know how to set the date on this camera...)

No comments:

Post a Comment