...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

UPDATE!
October 20, 2010
Thanks to a great buy-two-get-one sale at Barnes and Noble, I'm happily shuffling through my new collection of Mr. Poe's grandest short stories. That, while simultaneously finishing up Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt, which has an odd creepiness of it's own, though unintentionally. My writer's block is slowly coming down... block by block by block...
_________________________

You may have noticed my absence in blogging lately. I can't decide if it's due to the lack of interesting things going on right now to blog about, or simply I have a bad case of writer's block and my mind is drawing a total blank.

I've been at the keyboard the past two days, researching things to blog about, but nothing's coming to me.

Then it hits me... I haven't been reading! I'm usually at my best, (literally speaking) when I'm working my way through some classic literature or rereading one of my tried-and-true favorites.

I've decided I must run off to the library, as the season is prompting me to pick up a collection of Edgar Allan Poe stories for inspiration. I'm thinking of blogging about his work, so stay tuned.

Reading Edgar Allan Poe for me is as necessary in the Fall as carving a pumpkin. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment