...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Monday, October 11, 2010

A Spooky Sight

We spent this past weekend in the eastern half of the state. It was a leisurely drive through Lancaster's Amish Country, although if you read October 11th's Little Man post on my other blog, then you know that it wasn't a weekend of antiquing and strolling through the Amish farmer's markets.

Instead I was breathing in exhaust from drag cars and getting beer spilled on me from a Jerry Garcia look-alike in the seat behind me. OK, so it wasn't that bad... I do quite enjoy drag races!

But we did drive past an interesting and creepy cemetery, with some of the grave markers dating back almost 160 years! It was dusk as we drove through, so I apologize for the bleak pictures.


I realize a cemetery isn't an exciting place to visit, but something in the evening air gave me a chill... do you see the foggy haze of a ghost anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment