...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rules For the PA Driver's License Center:

I had to renew my driver's license. Yesterday I enjoyed a much-deserved day of rest, and took the day off to do things that normally I'm unable to do through the week.

One such task was the dreaded driver's license center. I soon found out that the following do's and don'ts apply when renewing your license in the wonderful state of Pennsylvania:

1. DO take a book, a DS, your IPod, snacks, medication for nerves, a pillow, blanket and an alarm clock.

2. DO NOT take your antsy seven-year old who has to pee every 15 minutes.

3. BE prepared to wait. For at least four hours, on a fast day.

4. EXPECT the clerk to not know how to do her job.


No wonder people in PA take such shitty pictures for their licenses. By the time your number is called, you have permanent frown lines etched into your skin and your once-perfectly coiffed hair resembles Don Kings 'do.

No comments:

Post a Comment