...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Friday, April 13, 2012

Top Ten Signs 'O Spring

It's spring- YAY!  The first sniff of fresh spring air means:

1.  Daffodils.
2.  Spring cleaning!  Take down those heavy curtains and replace with lighter, free-flowing ones.
3.  BASEBALL.  Let's Go Bucs!  Man, do I LOVE hearing the crack of of bat!
4.  Break out the lawnmower!  (Oh, wait, we have a guy that does that for us.)  Love that smell of fresh cut grass!
5.  The drive-in is officially opened.
6.  Time to GRILL.  Got steak marinating as I write this.
7.  Plan that summer mini-vacation and arrange for time away from work!  Hooray!
8.  My son totally gets uninterested in school. 
9.  My husband is seen less and less around the house.  Warm weather = lots of concrete work.

And finally:
10. Warmer weekends mean more thrifting, less baking and lots of evenings outdoors.  Okay, that's three in one.  But I wanted a top-10 list. 

"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything."  ~William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment