...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Berries In Bloom

While I haven't any wild flowers growing where I've tried my hand at planting, I've got a lot of blackberries sprouting up in the wooded area beside our house that I didn't have last year. See how pretty?And tasty. TJ still has stained fingers from all the juice. I'm not sure what these are, but I am certain that they are not edible. They're everywhere in the backyard. It's a pretty shrub, so I thought I'd share.
And I don't know what these flowers are, I didn't have any last year either, but I've been picking bouquet after bouquet to make pretty little arrangement for the dining room table. It seems like for every one I pick, two more sprout up in a few days, so I just keep on picking!


No comments:

Post a Comment