...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Thursday, June 24, 2010

News Flash!

Just a quick announcement I'm excited to share... as if two blogs were not enough, I currently have a third under construction, hopefully to go public in July. It's actually not for me, per se.

See, Todd has been bustin' butt the last several months as he's once again joined the ranks of America's entrepreneurs and is self-employed. Scary thought considering today's economy, I suppose, but we believe what the Bible tells us about reaping and sowing, not to mention the favor of His people who are obedient to Him. I can testify that God is true to His word, Todd has certainly found favor and he's doing better in five months than he's done in the previous twelve!

He's got quite a lot to be proud of, not to mention showcase to folks in the Pittsburgh area, so I'm working on uploading a lot of pictures, marketing information, quotes from clients and so forth.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment