...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why, Oh Why?

Common sense is no longer relevant, I suppose. 

Take, for instance-  the man wielding a "will work for food" sign I passed on my way into work this morning.  While that in itself isn't any longer an act looked upon with raised eyebrows (I mean, going into a business, saying "hi, are you hiring?" after all does seem so unreasonable when one can simply hold a sign looking for handouts and sympathy...)  Apparently now it is required for such sign-wielding persons to don an orange safety vest.  A vest worn like those who actually have a job, because they went into a business and said "hi, are you hiring?". 

(Who pays for these vests distributed to the sign-wielders?)

God forbid one of these poor sign-wielding people accidentally get hit by a car because we couldn't see them clearly on that street corner.

And Braille, on a drive through ATM-  excuse my French, but WTF??

No comments:

Post a Comment