...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Larry the Cable Guy Makes Whaaaaat?

Probably one of the last people on this planet whose product I might endorse would be Larry the Cable Guy.  I don't understand why a man whose whole mantra "Git'r Done" is funny. 

This man actually, and quite descriptively, explains without pause how to make a poop lasagna.

There are so very few people I just can't handle hearing on my TV or radio.  He is one of them.


The other day I came across a box of Larry's Beer bread mix.  I am a huge fan of beer bread.  I buy it by the truck loads from Tastefully Simple.  For about $6 a box.  Larry's brand of beer bread was in the Dollar Tree.  That in itself should have said something.  But, being the insanely adventurous girl that I am, I thought I give it a whirl.  I mean, in comparing the ingredient list to that of Tastefully Simple, there is not much difference. 

Can I tell you something?  It wasn't half bad.  I didn't even think of the word "poop" when I tried it.  OK Larry, you got me.  For a dollar.  But I still won't watch your movies.

1 comment: