...my blog for celebrating and sharing the sweet things in life...



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Banned From Marshalls

Yesterday I was in some hot water. I was officially eighty-sixed from Marshalls department store by way of a self-imposed punishment.

Do not- I repeat- DO NOT go into Marshalls unless you have self-control. I lost mine, and a lot of money from my wallet. Gulp.

Normally I find interesting things there, but I've never ever gone completely mad in the housewares department as I did yesterday. In hindsight, it was embarrassing- the way I smiled like a Cheshire cat all the way to the check out.
I found the perfect lamp. It has a toile shade, exactly the same as the Waverly fabric that covers my kitchen chairs. I found an incredible basket for on top of the fridge, you know for dumping all of the crap that collects up there. Oh, and the ramekins I found. Perfect little round dishes for, uh, whatever. And unbelievable Easter decorations. Just thinking about it makes me want to run up there again during my lunch. But I must exercise the utmost restrain.

Hey- wait a minute. I have a gift card for Marshalls. Leaving... now... must... go...

No comments:

Post a Comment